The following asset management publications were provided by the various associations. These publications can be found through a regular online search by title:
Government of Ontario. (n.d.). Building Together: Guide for Municipal Asset Management Plans.
Government of Prince Edward Island. (n.d.). Implementation Guide to Tangible Capital Assets for Municipalities.
Government of Western Australia: Department of Local Government. (n.d.). Asset Management: Framework and Guidelines, 1–52.
Halfawy, M., Newton, L., & Vanier, D. (2005). Municipal Infrastructure Asset Management Systems : State-of-the-Art Review, 1–8.
Institute of Asset Management. (2012). Asset Management – an anatomy, (February).
Local Government Asset Management Working Group. (2010). The State of Asset Management in British Columbia.
Municipal Finance Task Force. (n.d.). A Toolkit for Municipal Asset Management. Retrieved from http://www.chs.ubc.ca/archives/files/Municipal Asset Management Toolkit%5B1%5D.pdf
National Research Council of Canada. (2008). Integration of municipal infrastructure asset management processes: challenges and solutions. doi:10.1061/(ASCE)0087-3801(2008)22
Phelps, A. (2010). “Rationale, practice and outcomes in municipal property asset management.” Journal of Corporate Real Estate, 12(3), 157–174. doi:10.1108/14630011011074768
United States Environmental Protection Agency. (n.d.). Asset Management: A Best Practices Guide.
Vanier, D. J. (2006). Chapter 7 – “Towards Sustainable Municipal Infrastructure Asset Management”. Handbook on Urban Sustainability. National Research Council of Canada
Vanier, D. J., & Rahman, S. (n.d.). MIIP Report: A Primer on Municipal Infrastructure Asset Management. National Research Council of Canada
- Academy for Municipal Asset Management
- Asset Management BC
- Asset Management Roadmap AMBC
- AUMA Guide for Asset Management Plans
- Building Support for Asset Management
- Canadian Network of Asset Managers (CNAM)
- Government Financial Officers Association of BC – Long Term Financial Planning
- Government of Saskatchewan – Municipal Asset Management
- International Infrastructure Management Manual
- ISO 55000
- Local Government Association of South Australia
- Municipal DataWorks
- Ontario Coalition for Sustainable Infrastructure
- Ontario Good Roads Association
- Saskatchewan Municipal Asset Management
- Municipal Finance Officers’ Association of Ontario